About Me

My photo
Wife and Mom, trying to keep up with work (from home), family, friends & hobbies. Doing better at some things than others... ;)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

True Confessions

So, the little kung fu man has started tattling.  On himself.  Constantly.  It's driving me crazy....

     "Um, Mom?  I just got crayon on my desk...  I think it was on purpose..."

     "Um, Mom?  I just wiped my nose on my sleeve...  I'm sorry." 

     "Um, Mom?  I think I may have lied 16 days ago about something completely unimportant..."

I've gotten to the point where I just automatically reply, "That's fine" or snap, "I don't care!"

Is this a 5 year old thing? 

What is he trying to accomplish? 

I'm soooo tired of hearing, "Um, Mom.... I just...."

And in other news, we went to the salon (ask for Kim in Lexington!) today and both got haircuts.  Max decided he was ready for a scissors cut and chose a super cute faux hawk style. 

Here he is praying Kim doesn't accidentally cut his ear off...

Kim's a good sport and takes no offense

"Hmmm... two ears, one nose... It looks like it's all intact...."
 
And now comes the gel....

Thanks Kimmy!  I look pretty cool. :)

Ummm...  On second thought....
 "Hey Mom, What's Dad looking at?"




No comments:

Post a Comment