About Me

My photo
Wife and Mom, trying to keep up with work (from home), family, friends & hobbies. Doing better at some things than others... ;)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sharing a couple of random pictures, just because....

I recently loaded up Photoshop Elements 9 and am very pleasantly surprised at how much more functional it is than it used to be.  I spent some time today getting the hang of the editing features and designing the new cover for my husband's latest cd and then played around with some old pics of the little man.

Lucky you, I decided to share them here.  ;) 

Here he is in the Teacups this summer at Santa's Village...  


Santa's Village again, at the creche...

And at the Higgins Armory Museum in Worcester, MA...
 

And one of the museum itself...


I totally love this place.  :)


I'm sure I'll pester you all with more soon.  I'm having fun.

1 comment: